Bike racks

17 minutes ago, Osk said:

Pretty much what speed said, even if we wanted to implement that I have no idea where to begin where we could do it so a bike rack fit perfectly on all 300+ vehicles in GTA. Unfortunately it has to be already in the game for us to use it.

Turbo tune on cop cars? 

@Osk

Already in the game

??

• 5 weeks later...

So I was on duty the other day and while patrolling around on a police SUV I couldn't help but think about the possibility of having the option of mounting your police bicycle on to your truck/Car ect. Specially when you are riding doubles and getting constant drug calls on a particular location. I believe it could be pretty cool to have the option to un-mount your bike from your vehicle near by and do a bit of patrolling that way. I really love the idea of having this option, very immersive and I think it can bring something extra to our daily LSPD routines. Let me know what you guys think? :)

e35544368dc5167772aa42b40c3d2cdb.jpg

I did a bit of snooping around but I couldn't find any current codes for it, besides non-functional visual looks. But here is a picture of what it could look like. 

• Like 1