Locals store front hostility change.

Kota

So I was thinking, As someone that spends a ton of time at the lost M.C club with the shop being owned by the business I am in. I purpose a change to the locals to make them not hostile towards members of the business that currently owns the shop in their area. Examples being the gang members on strawberry will not shoot you up if you own that location, The gang at little soul won't lose their shit when you accidentally bump into them if you own that and of course, the lost members hanging out around the MC won't kill you for entering the building too quickly. 

I don't want to see them removed but I know it should be possible not saying easy to do, Considering murder kitties are known to be nice to EMS.... But where this could come into play is maybe on certain locations like this maybe have an option to pay the locals for "protection" Under the store menu that would turn on the ability to have them play nice to all members of the business associated with the current owner of the store. 

Personally sick of having to shoot them all just to avoid them starting shit at the store and then having to waste police time having them respond to the same calls over and over again. Being able to pay them off and have them not be dicks would be great. And would be another way you could get some money from us. 

• Like 3

It really sucks every-time I can't open my car door when I am up there and I accidentally punch my window open and I am screwed getting shot down by 5+ locals every time. I really like this Idea and would love to see it implemented if possible in any way, or something to help avoid this. I am always renting the shop up there for our business and our role-play, I hate having to keep getting PD coming up to the club due to the locals having a fit. I am sure PD gets tired of those calls. :(

While i agree with this it would also be very over powered if someone was to rob the MC. If theyre only not hostile to the people who own the store, then you basically have an extra 10 people gunning for you if someone comes to rob the place. They would have to be non hostile to everyone.

3 hours ago, DanielBos said:

is this not the point of having the lost MC club house? we have grove st and they are very hostile. 

I have seen some people involve the locals in their RP and I remember that was one of the points in having a store at the lost MC club house 

This is why the PD has a charge, that they can use for people who use the locals to incite a riot. This is not fair to the PD or anyone else. When PD shows up cause they got mad at us, and we tell them what happened, then they decide to charge us for BS.