Mike Savage Appreciation Post

___

Mad respect to this guy every time anyone of us from KLG Inc. he always takes care of us we never have to ask he just gets right on it and he always makes us feel like we are at home every time no matter if he is in a bad mood or great mood.

s2Es1p2.jpg

Z2ukxEL.jpg

From all of us at KLG Inc. We love you bro keep up the good work.

Edited by Mr. Green
  • Like 5

I always love heading to Mike’s shop if I need repairs. Even though he doesn’t ask for it, I still tip him well. He is a top bloke and refer him to anyone. 

He is a dedicated mechanic who takes great care of his customers, which makes everyone want to go back. 

Keep up the great work Mike, you are a legend. 

• Like 3

Oh Mike. Where do I start. What a wonderful business and legacy you have created. So much love pours your way simply because you're a reliable, hardworking, caring and loyal person. With a cracking sense of humour too. It's not only a pleasure to visit your shop, it's a delight. And you training newer people to the city to be mechanics and providing them with the knowledge and the tools to establish themselves in the city is absolutely priceless. You're an all-round great guy. Keep up the great work. 

• Like 3

Whether having a good or bad day, Mike never fails to make other people feel happy. Lot of crazy shit happens at that shop.. robberies, shoot outs and many other things that would deter someone from ever opening up shop again, yet he always comes back. Mike always goes above and beyond, whether that be spending a load of cash pulling out cars to put on display or buying things to hand out on his special days.

Much love and appreciation, your service is unmatched.

-Oscar

• Like 4

I can't begin to explain how important this man has been to me, and the entire LSPD force. The community as a whole. I'm not great with words like most of yall here, but Mike... is just... amazing... He is himself, always so nice, he cares for his friends. He's honest, hard-working, and dedication. I hope I can one day, become half the man he is. As to his real life... you are not alone my friend...I'm in what I can only imagine a similar situation. We are ALL here for you. You have forever won our trust, love, and dedication.  I do really hope, we all bring the same emotions and satisfactions to you, as you to do us every single day in Server 1, Mechanic Shop 2/6. Thank you. - Officer Fendrel

• Like 4