LSPD & EMS Side chat messages

___

Good idea, the first week I joined the city I remember seeing a lady say in twitter "(LSPD) The annual purge has started", and everyone was confused for a few moments before someone actually from the LSPD came and set everyone straight saying it was fake. Putting something like this in place will cancel out anything like this happening again, and will be a lot easier to decipher impostors from real faction members.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2019 at 12:13 AM, Kilo said:

dont forget there is noting wrong for a ems to jump into pd channel and vise versa if it calls for it.

I think you're missing the point. I'm talking about if PD is looking for a lawyer, they can do /lspd Looking for a lawyer..etc. or EMS can say /ems Clocking out for the night, stay safe! And these will be displayed with a EMS or PD message instead of through twitter.

Edited by Juan McMillan

Very good idea,

Maybe if when you put in the command, it would automatically put [EMS] or [LSPD] in bold and in a darker shade of red/blue. The rest of the text could be very pale variants of said colors.

LSPD:
primary - #0066cc
secondary - #99ccff

EMS:
primary - #8b0000
secondary - #ff6347

Edited by Oscar Wilde
color codes for text
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1