Drug sale location change.

Kota

Just a change in where drugs can be sold. 
(EXCUSE THE POOR MS PAINT JOB)

Meth - Sold mainly exclusively in the county around sandy and grapeseed. 

gtameth.jpg

Weed - Sold on the south side of the city and the beaches also paleto bay.

gtaweed1.jpg

weed2.jpg

Coke - Sold in Vinewood to all them high-class folk and in the hills. 

coke1.jpg

• Like 3

Separating distribution areas this much would negate the purpose of only being able to sell drugs in the lower half of the city. Imagine being on duty in Los Santos and trying to catch someone selling in Paleto, arriving on scene (spolier: they're already done selling), then receiving a new call for cocaine. It would be infuriating, and with the size of the department, it would likely make it near impossible to catch people selling.

I really like the idea of area appropriate selling, however like speed said, I don't think you should be able to sell anywhere north of sandy.
To expand further, I think meth should be able to be sold in the jamestown/el burro heights area as well.

But Don't think we should be limited to certain areas but incentivize selling in the appropriate areas by paying more. 
So, you'd still be able to sell coke at the beach but receive $500-600 instead of the normal $800-900 per bag.

Edited by Oscar Wilde
Formatting
  • Like 1

I don't think it's realistic that poor areas like Grove and Jamestown would only have weed for sale. Drugs are everywhere, especially in poor neighbourhoods, all kinds.

Also, these new maps benefit some existing criminal groups far more than others. Some groups would be able to only sell one kind of drug, some would be able to sell all 3 from their current hangouts.. Weed doesn't make much, coke makes a lot. Each type of drug brings different rp too which means limited opportunity for some groups. I knew a crack dealer on Forum who wouldn't want to just sell weed. Pretty much I'm trying to say that South Los Santos would get the short end of the stick. In the interest of fairness and realism, I think you should be able to sell any drug. 

I do like the idea of drug sales in Sandy because of the meth rp possibilities but I think it would make more sense on a 64 player server with enough cops to have a county sheriff office. With the hats.

Personally I have never seen an officer camping any drug location. Yes they may stay for a prolonged time in a stakeout after receiving multiple calls or someone giving them the slip continuously.

I love the idea personally, and agree that it is something that would be better suited to 64 slot servers, if and when they become possible. 

+2 specifically for the paint job

3 hours ago, Gekyume said:

It would definitely stop the LSPD from camping around grove street just waiting for a drug sale

It's not camping its called patrolling! And it's not an illegal area so if someone is selling in the area they have every right to check the area out. 

• Like 1