Gang Harassment Garbage

So when is it okay to hold a new person up strictly because of their hair color, are we 12 again like grow the F*CK up. If your RP consists of you being in a petty gang and thinking your sh*t dont stink this is trash. For a new person to come to this community and get shit on because she chose to have the hair color purple but is told she has to change her hair color and is forced by gun to the barber shop because its your gang colors. What makes you think this is okay or whats stopping them from just leaving the community because thats toxic. When is it okay to determine someones RP character's look, if they choose to have purple hair then so be it. And these people will know im talking about them and frankly I DONT CARE. because this kind of RP is trash AF. Wearing the same outfit your gang wears is one thing but strictly colors is BS. Obviously you cant read either because just colors doesnt work with the gang rules you must basically look identical for an initiation to be gang related. All im saying if this is how the purple gang is going to act in the servers expect no RP from me ever because clearly you need to rethink your RP. This is the kind of shit that makes people not want to continue to play here get over yourself for F*cks Sake

Edited by Beau Dijon
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Beau Dijon said:

So when is it okay to hold a new person up strictly because of their hair color, are we 12 again like grow the F*CK up. If your RP consists of you being in a petty gang and thinking your sh*t dont stink this is trash. For a new person to come to this community and get shit on because she chose to have the hair color purple but is told she has to change her hair color and is forced by gun to the barber shop because its your gang colors. What makes you think this is okay or whats stopping them from just leaving the community because thats toxic. When is it okay to determine someones RP character's look, if they choose to have purple hair then so be it. And these people will know im talking about them and frankly I DONT CARE. because this kind of RP is trash AF. Wearing the same outfit your gang wears is one thing but strictly colors is BS. Obviously you cant read either because just colors doesnt work with the gang rules you must basically look identical for an initiation to be gang related. All im saying if this is how the purple gang is going to act in the servers expect no RP from me ever because clearly you need to rethink your RP. This is the kind of shit that makes people not want to continue to play here get over yourself for F*cks Sake

I agree with this, while I understand you guys have a RP scenario over it, just imagine that you're new and you get robbed, targeted and straight up shot down because you have a colour in your hair. It'd be upsetting, please rethink the way you do this type of stuff, never should you ever be able to dictate someone's hair colour.

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity

I would also agree that strictly acting upon someone's hair color is a bit extreme. If they were sporting your colors on a vehicle or in similar clothing attire, that would be one thing. If Dijon's account of the incident is accurate and the gang acted solely upon the color of his hair then you went a bit too far, imo.

If you would like to be this extreme in your RP I would, at the least, consult with the other individual somehow and make sure they're fine with it. "Hey. Let's run this and see where it goes." Don't force it upon them.

Im not one to Report i know i should more but i dont i let things go. Ive sent in i believe 1 IA report in the 3 years ive played on this server!  i know  who they are and they should know by now who they are and i can tell you its not the Ballers so that leaves one other gang. I strictly put this out here to make it aware how shitty this situation and circumstance was. This woman avoids the general public now because shes scared someone is going to shoot her character for something dumb and gang related. I reassured her that this was not the norm, and obviously there are people who will be very enjoyable to be around unlike the shitlord gang she encountered just to get her car fixed.

The only reason i even met this woman was because they were talking about fishing so i set out to find this character not knowing if it were a male or women because the name is different, to ask how the fishing was going, naturally when someone tweets about doing something they are either full of themselves or looking for some company while they are working so i went to check out and meet this person.....

Please report people like this. If this went down like you said, this gang need a swift kick in the ass. Also you reporting help us prevent this from happening to Other people. Right now hearing about this gang has me pissed off. If the gang that did this is reading, smarten the fuck up before your gang is disbanded. 

• Like 3

From a Vagos perspective we don't get on to anyone for wearing our colors, we may approach to make sure they don't identify themselves as Vagos but not just because they are wearing yellow. hey the more yellow I see the happier we are!

And even after I've approached someone wearing yellow and saying they were a Vago (they didn't know there was already an established Vagos in the city) I invited them to run with us and possibly join. 

• Like 1

There's definitely boundaries that shouldn't be crossed when RP'ing as a petty gang member. It's one thing to stick someone up for being disrespectful (talking shit, middle finger, etc..) no real life gang would let such a thing slide, I mean they have an image to maintain.

Now, I've seen people do this before, for instance with the vagos awhile back, they jokingly made fun of my hair and suggested I get some rows, so I did. It was mutual fun and within RP.

This however sounds like harassment. If they keep it up, start recording and submit the footage.

Begone shit lords

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a Balla, I only do something if theyre literally wearing our exact outfit. Even then I'm probably just going to tell you its a bad idea to be wearing it for your own safety and well being, might get jacked by some vagos or profiled by police. Only time i would forcibly make someone change out of the shirt is if theyre acting like a shithead, because i don't want people thinking they roll with us. If youre wearing purple or your car is purple etc I usually just say i like the color, even mentioned Amy Bos' hair one time when she was arresting me. This ain't the right way to be doing it, glad to hear this wasnt one of my guys.