Larger street names.

Kota

Maybe adding larger street names and a simple compass one that says E.W,N or S something like that. I have a hard time seeing street names sometimes and a larger one would help me out personally in pursuits and just in general. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, speed said:

If you have the time, would you mind mocking something up (mspaint style?)

The real issue we're going to run into is GUI real estate. We don't want to spam your screen with information.

I'd like this which is used on DOJ. You think this kind of compass/street name bar is too big? (Sorry for bad quality) OC8h5KV.jpg

Edit: This is the mod for it.

Edited by yNzx_
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, yNzx_ said:

I'd like this which is used on DOJ. You think this kind of compass/street name bar is too big? (Sorry for bad quality) OC8h5KV.jpg

Edit: This is the mod for it.

This is pretty much exactly what I am talking about a little compass but maybe a bit larger text with the street names. It would make pursuit callouts so much easier for us officers if we didn't have to look at the map and take those 3-5 secs to figure out which direction we're going. Plus larger text would be helpful for people like me who see words differently than others cuz sometimes I get them jumbled due to how small they are at a quick glance. 

5 hours ago, Muroko said:

i think the general UI is in 1920*1080 resolution. in your case , things seem to be smaller than intended but i have seen i think @FlipJupiter plays in a lower resolution and his UI seem to be bigger

yeah mine is 3440x1440 on the ultra wide but when i get home i will try and see if that safe zone works as @Richard Power suggest