Hide EMS channels on discord

Chan

Just a short and quick suggestion. Do the same thing with EMS channels as you do with police channels, hide the users in them until you actually connect to the channel.

This helps prevent abuse / meta gaming.

If I am missing the reason EMS channels are open I would love to be informed! I just don’t see the point of the channels showing users connected :) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Agnar_BurnsAll said:

im pretty sure they are hidden until you become an ems/fire tagged

That's true, but us EMS people can see other EMS people, but police channels are hidden even if you have EMS / LSP tag or not, which is a good thing in my opinion!

12 minutes ago, Flori said:

We actually talked about this in the last EMS meeting, I will contact Staff about it, thanks for your suggestion @Chan Wong.

Glad to hear! :D

This may, in fact, be meta gaming, please don't ban me. However, when I go to log on, I liked being able to see who was where so I could chose to go to the server with no EMS to run as EMS. Isn't it better if I go to a server that has none, knowing it has none, instead of going to one of them only to find out that there's already 4 EMS signed in? Is it not better for someone who is going to a server to specifically play as EMS to know where to go? 

I may be rambling, hopefully I got my point across.