Recovering Vehicle Cost

Wong

We've all had problems with our head exploding so that we sometimes lose our cars and when we go to the garage we can't pull our cars out because they just disappeared. I feel that they should lower the cost of recover vehicle because sometimes it can be frequent when we lose our cars from that kind of stuff and sometimes it won't even happen to you, but paying $5000 each time your head explodes or you just lose your car adds up very quickly. So I feel that for this suggestion could be a cost reduction from $5k to 3k or something lower than that $5k price tag.

• Like 1

Yea but don't you think that $5000 is a little high? This price is pretty big especially for newer players looking to get into RP with Badlands, and it could discourage them to see that with all the issues people do have inside the server and disconnects happening. So I thought that lowering the price could help with the newer players and even some of the older players without starting to tear holes inside there bank account

• Like 1

It's even more expensive for cars over $500,000 in cost. I believe it's 1% of your car's value or $5000, whichever is more expensive. My 865k cheetah is 8650 to recover. I can only imagine the heartache of an xa-21 owner losing connection. But tbh owning multiple cars solves that, and it prevents people from driving into the ocean to avoid cops without at least losing their car in the process unless they pay big money for it. That seems, to me, the original intention. I would add that with the wanted system it seems rather redundant to also have the exorbitant recovery fee, but that's just my opinion.