Common Courtesy!!!!

There is a huge influx of people lately, alot of new people which is great but the way some of you people, who have been here for some time the way you treat some of these people is bullshit. And believe me im no saint either but when it comes to judging someone because they are trans-gendered or just a woman playing as a male character. DO NOT CALL THEM TRANS-GENDERED FA***TS. OR fucking kidnap them and just make fun of their character the whole time, because of that persons voice or the character they are playing! I dont know who you are but i hope to fucking god you read this and realize you are a piece of shit for doing this. Ive been here since the summer of 2017 and this community does not need this toxic bullshit!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Beau Yates said:

There is a huge influx of people lately, alot of new people which is great but the way some of you people, who have been here for some time the way you treat some of these people is bullshit. And believe me im no saint either but when it comes to judging someone because they are trans-gendered or just a woman playing as a male character. DO NOT CALL THEM TRANS-GENDERED FA***TS. OR fucking kidnap them and just make fun of their character the whole time, because of that persons voice or the character they are playing! I dont know who you are but i hope to fucking god you read this and realize you are a piece of shit for doing this. Ive been here since the summer of 2017 and this community does not need this toxic bullshit!

What I am hearing is we're getting the Calvary and fucking somebody up...or the whole city till they speak up

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ozzie Ozbourne said:

What I am hearing is we're getting the Calvary and fucking somebody up...or the whole city till they speak up

Please don't take matters in your own hand. Report to the admins and let them boot them. Be the better RP'er. 

• Like 1

Just a little while ago I heard a guy ask someone why they were using a voice changer and asked if they have a vagina down there.... I left, everyone else there left as well. I told him that I thought that that was an inappropriate question and I couldn't be around him any longer. I just don't understand some people. He wasn't even trying to be IC.

I agree. As a woman, I get disrespect a lot from some of the newer people. I can't tell you the amount of times on EMS duty I'm asked to touch a spot on them that's "hurting" because they think it's funny. It's not funny, it's disrespectful and I get tired of it. Or when on PD, asking a suspect where their ID is and they giggle while saying it's in their pants. People, grow up!!

I am thankful that I haven’t met people like that. It’s strange to read stuff like this happens and I wonder why people act like that. It’s disgusting behavior and should be reported even without evidence.