Helicopter / Plane Opportunities and Freedom

5 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

"causing less player interaction" ??

Well with the current job for aircraft people aren't really interacting with each other at all. People have suggested increasing the payout and that was the response. This is what I am referring to.

Didn't mean to post this twice lol :/

Edited by Benjamin Wells
Didn't mean to post this twice

Less player interaction??? When does....Making a plan with 4 other people to rob a bank, preparing for the robbery, making the get away plan, doing the robbery, doing the getaway plan. When during all of that does player interaction get loss??? if anything that increases player interaction. You know how fun it would be to get together with 4 other people and plan this big long heist plan that would take multiple irl days to prepare for the deliver the plan.....Super Duper Fun + The interaction would be amazing. If anything there are too many jobs that literally have no interaction. The best job that includes interaction is selling wine, and even then its just a bunch of people running back and forth on a factory. Runner up is weed planting lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Wells said:

Well with the current job for aircraft people aren't really interacting with each other at all. People have suggested increasing the payout and that was the response. This is what I am referring to.

I wasn't blaming you at all, the sentence was just pretty funny considering admins don't listen to player's feedback of scuba diving. It has 0 RP.

But I wish that the helicopter rules weren't as strict as it is, that's my main output and that's why this thread caught my eye. It should be dicussed amongst the admins and the community, because maybe it's strict for a good reason, or it's just strict because admins are scared people will grief, troll and cause harm.

But the same rules would apply. Even if you allow illegal activities, you HAVE TO follow the rules of the server. Like be 300m above the city I believe and don't use the helicopter to cause trouble or harm to others. Use the air vehicle with respect.

4 minutes ago, Smojo said:

Less player interaction??? When does....Making a plan with 4 other people to rob a bank, preparing for the robbery, making the get away plan, doing the robbery, doing the getaway plan. When during all of that does player interaction get loss??? if anything that increases player interaction. You know how fun it would be to get together with 4 other people and plan this big long heist plan that would take multiple irl days to prepare for the deliver the plan.....Super Duper Fun + The interaction would be amazing. If anything there are too many jobs that literally have no interaction. The best job that includes interaction is selling wine, and even then its just a bunch of people running back and forth on a factory. Runner up is weed planting lol. 

Well again I was not referring to a bank heist when I said that. I was referring to the current aircraft job, sorry if I wasn't clear about that. Now, I think that using aircraft for store robberies/heists/evading would not work at all for a dozen other reasons. If read through my whole post you would see that I do support more air based jobs and less restrictions in certain areas. I just don't think that what you are suggesting would work at all. Also making coke and even meth if you are working with the right people can be really fun and have a lot of RP. Again what I said about "player interaction" was referring to the current aircraft job and what I wouldn't want new jobs to look like. I was not talking about what has been suggested here.

6 minutes ago, Smojo said:

I 100% agree with this statement. We currently can't rob banks, but a helicopter escape can't happen with 1 person only. If I am parked on the roof of the Cocaine Labs with a helicopter, there is no way in hell I can escape police when they raid the labs. They either A) Secure the helicopter and/or wait next to it, or B) Catch me in the labs.

Or if I have overwatch, then I could successfully escape. (Which requires 2 people in that plan alone)

• Like 1