Just a small little thought here

Smojo

Before you read i want to say I MIGHT BE COMPLETELY WRONG!!! butttttttttttttt,

Ive tested, tried, and bought a few cars here and there and i feel as if they are categorized in a since

For example i feel like some cars have the same top speed, handling, braking, acceleration, and the only thing different between the two is the appearance.
I might be completely wrong (If i am please tell me) But i feel like not allot of cars are unique in their own way because theres another car that has the same exact stats just looks different
I also feel as if these stats where put on the car for reasons i have no clue of. For example i feel as if some of the sports cars top out at either 120/130/140 at those values exactly. Ive never seen 123 or 136 or 142 or 127 but literally 120/130/140 AGAIN I MIGHT JUST BUT 100% WRONG AND JUST DRIVING WEIRD but if im not driving weird and im 100% correct thennnnnnn

May i suggest altering the performance of cars so every car is unique, and makes since :) for example a rusty cheap muscle car doesn't top out at 150 and a expensive  sports car tops out at 115 :) idk, feels weird

And ik cars are a touchy subject, some say get the car that fits your character, other say its not about performance its about looks. Personally before purchasing a vehicle i put performance and visuals into consideration, but hey thats me.

Oh yeah if im 100% wrong about the, some cars having the exact some performance stats, and im just driving weird someone please educate me :D 

One thing you have to consider and I don't know the exact number of cars available to purchase at least 100 + that to do what your asking is very time consuming cause you would have to literally go into every single car to make adjustments and then you would probably still get more post asking for more tweaks. @Osk only so much time and I think he's tweaked cars here and there but what your asking is a lot. I'm sure most would like it as your suggestion but I think most are grateful that there is a wide selection of cars.

2 hours ago, Thorgs said:

One thing you have to consider and I don't know the exact number of cars available to purchase at least 100 + that to do what your asking is very time consuming cause you would have to literally go into every single car to make adjustments and then you would probably still get more post asking for more tweaks. @Osk only so much time and I think he's tweaked cars here and there but what your asking is a lot. I'm sure most would like it as your suggestion but I think most are grateful that there is a wide selection of cars.

Well that is true, to go about and edit every single car would be very time consuming, Only solution i see is to have every car go back to the original stats that gta5 already had. But at the same time they changed the stats for reasons and im 100% sure they wouldn't do that, so i see no solution....sigh.

44 minutes ago, Smojo said:

Well that is true, to go about and edit every single car would be very time consuming, Only solution i see is to have every car go back to the original stats that gta5 already had. But at the same time they changed the stats for reasons and im 100% sure they wouldn't do that, so i see no solution....sigh.

The car stats are pretty weird imo. You can get a 700k car that goes 160, or a 1.6 mil car that goes 140. Obviously the handling are very different from those cars but still.

When I pay over 1 million for a vehicle I would love if I saw the statistics of the vehicle. Maybe it’s rated with stars.

for example:

Top speed: ???⚪️⚪️

Acceleration: ?????

Handling: ??⚪️⚪️⚪️

Brakes: ?⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Strength: (how much the vehicle can take before breaking down)????⚪️

• Like 1

I would just like to point out it’s not unheard of to see a sports car get roasted by a rust bucket sleeper ??‍♂️ It’s not unrealistic as it can and does happen... there’s a whole show around this subject I used to watch (I can’t remember the name at the moment) but they would take home made and designed dragsters up against super cars and sports cars and test em

1. We have hundreds of vehicles available. We simply cannot manually adjust every single one. We did the in the past and it was too time intensive.
  2. We do not have direct access to vehicle statistics (speed, acceleration, etc), so we can not dynamically create graphs showing them
  3. We sure as hell are not going to manually graph each car, with #2 in mind.
  4. We are not going back to vanilla GTA handling.
  5. Buy cars because you enjoy them, not because they're "the best"

Some cars are better than others despite their price tag. It'll always be that way. We've got a pretty balanced setup right now and we have no intentions of making any major changes anytime soon. If there are still any cars that are way out of line for their pricetag (ie: the Toros was recently nerfed because of this), let us know and we may consider making make one-off adjustments.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, speed said:
  1. If there are still any cars that are way out of line for their pricetag (ie: the Toros was recently nerfed because of this), let us know and we may consider making make one-off adjustments.

Toros still needs a nerf. It's unbreakable + got great top speed and acceleration/handling.