More character slots for 2.0?

Coach

Is it possible to have more character slots in 2.0? I'd like to get peoples thoughts on this. As of now I use all 3 of my character slots, one for PD/EMS, one for civ/petty crime, and one for a gang character. I think 5 slots would be a good amount, and from what ive heard from others (idk if its true) its not that hard for devs to implement 2 more slots. All of my characters are completely individual in their mannerisms, activites, and roleplay scenarios. Sometimes i feel like making a small character for certain rp scenarios that aren't actually fully thought out characters, just somebody made for a specific purpose for me or someone elses rp story. As of now i just change my character model and tell people im someone different but if they or the cops were to look at my ID they would see its one of my other characters which is very immersion breaking. 

• Like 4

I completely agree. I'd love to see more slots, as I've got mine filled up as well right now - and I would love to have "mini" personalities that are there for when I want them. I think that if it was easier to switch between them - more people would. But of course that gets technical.  Maybe time based, or something along those lines. 

• Like 1

Id personally like to see atleast one more slot. Not that i use it but just for standardization and availability of options for people to have 1 LSFD, 1 LSPD, 1 Lawful Citizen and 1 Criminal Citizen. Or perhaps numerous crime characters who are apart of different organizations etc.

Worst case not many people use it, Best case more people feel inclined to make more characters and develop them since they have room for them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matthew Evans said:

I would definitely utilize a 4th character slot, especially as a one life character slot. 

Totally, i want to dedicate one slot to characters that will permadeath. I feel like a lot of rp will come from the consequence of a character who will actually die when they "go to the light". It will make people think twice about actions and repercussions, both me and other players.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matthew Evans said:

I would definitely utilize a 4th character slot, especially as a one life character slot. 

This sounds like fun. Having people take the extra precaution seems like it would be pretty enjoyable. Kinda like HCIM if anyone knows what that is. ?

I'm all for another character slot. I think there needs to be an extra one in place either way due to people having dedicated chars for police and EMS.

You guys talking about 1 more slot when i'm having to delete characters or RP that "I took the wrong ID from home" it's annoying to do this, I have a variety of characters that I have to compromise sometimes, I would really like a lot of slots please... It's something that troubles me everytime I want to RP a character that isn't on my character slot list.

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity
  • Like 2