Being able to throw stuff

Paul Garcia

So it recently came to my attention that we now have things like potatoes, slices of cheese, tomatoes etc in the city. And i thought to myself what if you were able to throw those things at people as a funny joke or even use them as weapons.

How its going to work:
- You for example have a potato in your pockets
- If you click on the potato you'll have the option to "throw" it
- You need to be standing fairly close to the person you want to throw it at
- The person can then either press F1 or F2 just like the shared emotes
- If the person presses F1 you do a throwing animation (Maybe the animation from throwing snowballs)
- The person on the receiving end of the potato will then also do an animation (Maybe the animation of being knocked out by a headbutt)

And it obviously doesn't only have to be a potato you can throw, maybe you can also throw knives, chairs and other stuff at people.

Edited by Paul Garcia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

Personally I would find people running around throwing random things around at everyone very disturbing. While I think there could be some positive things come from me, the thread shows that ppl would troll with it (we go from food fights to throwing shit in 3 posts). 

That is very true, therefor you can also reject if someone wants to throw something at you. But i can see this be very useful/cool for throwing knives, axes and other weapons at people as well. As of now you can't throw any of those things while irl you can. And maybe add the slight chance of missing someone, no one is 100% accurate.

Edited by Paul Garcia

it is a great idea.. but at the same time it will be used alot in fights.. atleast that is what I think.. so when u have an argument somebody  will just throw it at u for no reason.. and its not really that u can say no to that (like what u get in ur screen to push f1 or f2), because u cant say no in real life haha..

Edited by JURAtraktor