EMS vs PD Battle of the Factions

Kota

LSFD vs LSPD

A friendly best 2 out of 3 competition and battle for bragging rights among the lost Santos Fire Department and Police Department. 

It will be 3 events in total

1. The first event would be a flare relay torch race. - One member of PD and one member of EMS start with a flare and run to the checkpoint where 1 more of each faction will be standing. You drop your flare and the next person runs to the next checkpoint. Rinse and repeat until one faction has crossed the predetermined finish line. 

2. The second event would be a 2 lap predator boat race. - EMS VS PD predators racing around the island first team to finish gets the point. (But watch out you may find your self some opposition along the way) 

3. The final event would be Capture the Chief - Two factions and two faction leaders both captured in the opposing faction's base... Who will bring home their chief first and claim bragging rights as the best faction in the city? Rules are simple both the fire chief and the police chief are being held against their will on opposite sides of sandy airfield and need their faction to rescue them... You do that by running deep into enemy lines and avoid getting tackled grab your heroic leader and drag them back to your base... Best 2 out of 3 in this event wins. 

Edited by KotaJon91
Edited to reflect Event changes since I necroed this event from December.
  • Like 6

• 5 months later...

So been thinking about resurrecting this idea and making some adjustments since this was around Christmas the first time.... @TiLLeR @Flori Would you be willing to help make this happen and join me in brainstorming some ideas for this? 

Edited by KotaJon91
  • Like 1

EMS won't show, they'll be too busy hanging around Legion waiting for someone to pick a fight with a local and get their ass beat or run over by a car crossing the street so they can make that money.

Edited by Gasman
bad jokes are bad
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

@Gasman This is not what the event is about...

1 hour ago, Gasman said:

EMS won't show, they'll be too busy hanging around Legion waiting for someone to pick a fight with a local and get their ass beat or run over by a car crossing the street so they can make that money.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to stir the pot. It was just a joke made in poor taste. EMS contribute a lot and I'm grateful for everything they do. We're like brothers from another mother, and I'm aware a lot of PD and EMS play both sides and they all do an amazing job. No hard feelings here.

Edited by Gasman
  • Like 4