New Weapons.

Kota

• 8 months later...

@Serpico Can we get machetes and Knuckle Dusters now? I mean you added a battleaxe why not a machete? And brass knuckles I know are hard to spot for cops but I think it would have more people having fist fights rather than shooting up the place and to me that is better as melee is more RP than pew pew dead. 

latest?cb=20160627121720

latest?cb=20150708153813

A few other weapons I would like to see added.

Double Action Revolver

It's not any stronger than the regular pistol and has fewer shots before reload but it looks cool as hell with a badass draw and hostler animation like the switchblade. 

latest?cb=20180108204417

Double Barrel Shotgun

Another gun I think would be good to be added if the reload time on it was seriously nerfed as in it took 5-6 seconds to reload the shells as you would only be able to get one shot off before being at a very high disadvantage and would be a way to have a mild counter to the police shotgun... The Police shotgun would be night and day more reliable and powerful but a well-positioned person could get the jump on an officer and have literally 1 chance to use this considering a nerfed reload. 

latest?cb=20180108203004

Stone Hatchet

Just another melee weapon that would be a bit unique that came out with the after hours DLC

bounty-hunting-stone-hatchet-thumbnail.j

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 9

• 3 months later...