Group Text/Chat Suggestion

Ryan

Since the new phone has been introduced I have been thinking of new things that could be added to make it even more useful and one of the ones I thought of recently I decided to make a quick photoshop of the phone as an example.
The new feature would introduce group texts/Chats which would allow multiple people to message in one chat at the same time.

1sPwMIh.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I do wonder is its isolated to you as no one else has said anything... if so, just makes it harder to resolve 

I can confirm it's not, I have had at least 3-4 others mention this to me. It's hard to really document since no one knows why/how it happens and aren't prepared with a recording. 

I believe I have also gotten a text from the wrong person. I had no confirmation but what he said was completely out of context.

And returning to the original topic, I think group text would be cool and I can see it being useful for businesses whenever that comes out. Sending out group text for invites to parties, or letting employees know times and arranging meetings.

• Like 1