Vehicle tweak requests

D. Torretto

Rat bikes are a style and are meant to look rusty and like junk. Not that they are actually a pile of junk the look is purposely done they typically are pretty fast as they sport Indian engines. 

I feel it has poor handling and a cheap price based on looks alone. When in reality it should be a good bit quicker and more expensive. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We can all agree on that the car prices are a bit over the top. Yes i get it "Its a roleplay server and not a vehicle/ money simualtor"
My first statement will be.
If you dont want people to turn the server into a money simulator where people only care about "grinding" then dont make everything so hell a fucking expansive. Just a quick example a pizza for $120.. Like, okay
I get that the shops need to make profit of something, but that is just redicolous..
Looking at the cars that we have so far there are (Idk how much Cato's there are exactly) 6 CIV Cato's. Job Vehicles, Compacts, Sports, Sport Classics, Super, SUV's, Vans, Sedans and Coupe.
the prices are a bit odd

Second statement.
Some people want to roleplay as a certain persona and in order to do this they need a certain vehicle (which they cant afford when joining the server) and getting that money will (in some cases) take months.
I'm not talking about the super cars for this statement.

Compacts:
Prices are fine and realistic for what the cars are.

Job Vehicles:
What the actual fuck.. 
Tow truck - 50k
Mule - 80k? (not sure)
All semi trucks - 120k
There are 4 semi trucks. The Phantom, The Phantom Custom and the Hauler and the Packer.
Most people that had 120k know that the only good truck is the Phantom Custom, why are the prices of all semi's the same then..
(other then that the prices are fine)

Sports:
Okay i get that you dont want everyone driving Sport cars, but the prices here could (all) be dropped by 20%.
some cars maybe even 30%.

Sport Classic's:
Same for the Sport cars.

Super:
Maybe drop by like 15%. Dont change too much tho cause if everyone can effort super cars that will cause chaos..

SUV's:
I really dont get why those are so expensive.. Why is the cheapest SUV 115k?!
but really.. I thought that Rockstar was the king in unrealistic stupid prices..

Vans:
Perfect prices.

Sedans:
Perfect Prices.

Coupe's:
Perfect Prices.

I just wanna let everyone know that im in no way trying to trow salt into everyone's eyes, but this has been poking me for almost a year now and i hoped that someone was ever going to come with a solid statement, but anyways..
Dont hate me for this. Just tryna help :)

• Sad 1

Its really not that hard to make the money and buy what you want that best suits your character. And the semi have you drove all 4 to know 1 is soooooo much better than the other? In the end they all do the same job so why do the price need to drop for let's say example one does 5 mph less? Again it's what you personally like to drive. Prices have been set for a reason don't really see the need to adjust them.

5 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Sports:
Okay i get that you dont want everyone driving Sport cars, but the prices here could (all) be dropped by 20%.
some cars maybe even 30%.

All 49 of them? Why? 

Super:
Maybe drop by like 15%. Dont change too much tho cause if everyone can effort super cars that will cause chaos..

The prices are so high that dropping them by 15% of their pricetag isn't really worth it is it? For example: Banshee 900R is the cheapest Super car at 1,500,000$ right? So you reduce it by 15% and you end up with 1,275,000$ and that's the cheapest super car on the market. If you're already buying a car in that price range then realistically what does the 225K really matter? The prices have been where they are now for a long time and have been fine, why do they also need to be reduced all the sudden??

SUV's:
I really dont get why those are so expensive.. Why is the cheapest SUV 115k?!

The reasoning behind the increased price of SUVs when they were originally implemented was because of their weight capacity which is almost double that of the default value (40kg) and back then the only way to make money was gold and/or weed. 

but really.. I thought that Rockstar was the king in unrealistic stupid prices..

I just wanna let everyone know that im in no way trying to trow salt into everyone's eyes,

K.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, Blueman_Gaming said:

If you dont want people to turn the server into a money simulator where people only care about "grinding" then dont make everything so hell a fucking expansive. Just a quick example a pizza for $120.. Like, okay
I get that the shops need to make profit of something, but that is just redicolous..

And making $60k+ an hour isn't?

On 3/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, Blueman_Gaming said:

Second statement.
Some people want to roleplay as a certain persona and in order to do this they need a certain vehicle (which they cant afford when joining the server) and getting that money will (in some cases) take months.

I'm so tired of hearing this argument. You don't need a certain vehicle to RP anything. If you want it, you need to work for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1