Mission Row PD changes! :D

Dashfere

Personally wish people jailed could dmg other people... I would love to actually fight the cops kicking and screaming all the way to prison. Or get into fights with other jail mates or god forbid beat down a lawyer... Basically good boys and girls get their cuffs removed and have the chance to do such things. 

Also, more officers should take mugshots it's so immersive as a criminal much love to all the officers that do it for me when I request it. 

sorta related but taking peoples fingerprints... Yes, that would potentially add fingerprints to crime scenes. 

Edited by Kota Taylor

I too really enjoy using the new rooms. I believe it is one of the best ways to reward RP, and to give the suspect the opurtunity to co-op with lawyer/police. to use those rooms to enhance the experience for all parties involved. 

As much as I like Kota's idea, and agree that opening options for RP keeps player's engauged, instead of locking them down and removing any possibility of choices, thus forcing salt. 

However,

I do not think being able to fight while jailed is a good idea. With server limits on charges and prison time, it does not seem fair to the officers that can't effectively add the additional charges, I see players looking at Max fines and time having nothing more to lose, and starting a fight based on that.

• Like 3

On 3/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, Dashfere said:

Hello! I love the additional rooms given in the Mission Row basement, great RP possibilities! I'd like to suggest some changes/updates to maybe two of the rooms.
- A lock on the Interrogation room door so we can use that room as a temporary holding cell when a lawyer is requested.

Actually seen this done use wise- obviously no locks.  The officers just let me stand in there.  It's an awesome addition for lawyer RP or a simple investigation.
The lock would be neat.  But I'll be using it as these officers did when I was arrested.  :)

• Like 1