Allow Married People to unimpound cars that are from the significant others

I will say if someone has your keys it would be cool. An example where this would be nice in my personal roleplay would be finally making the prospects of The LOST MC go retrieve other members bikes from the impound. As their job is to already watch the bikes. Being able to give someone your keys to retrieve your car from impound would be nice. I could see it used in other instances of roleplay like your friend or family member in RP borrows your car or you rent your car out to someone they have the ability to retrieve for the owner. 

• Like 3

I don't see the RP point to getting a car out of impound, unless you are the Owner. 

sounds like players want an easy way to get the fast car back when their partner is not in the city. 

For married couples i can see, as both names would be on the registration, and IRL there would be no difference.

but just having the keys? i can't get behind that. 

As to what @Kota Taylor said, just park you bike at impound, and tell the prospect he has to steal it back. makes more sense for an MC club to do that Vs. pay the fine. IMO

(PS: can even tip off the cops to the RP that is going to happen) 

Edited by Merr Khan
  • Like 2