New inventory GUI?

https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-esx-inventory-hud-2-1-now-with-vehicle-trunk-addon/388318 

Found this cool little thing that adds a system with a drag and drop items to use, drop and give to people. Would be awesome to see something like this, obviously with the current inventory system I don't know if it would work out but I for one would love this!

gd33o5n.png

• Like 2

I mean, do you need to be moving whilst accessing your inventory? Imagine looking through your pockets or in a better example your backpack on the side of the road. you wouldn't continue to jog without looking.

You absolutely can, and would in many circumstances, hold the backpack in one had, and grab stuff out of it with the other. All while still paying attention to where you are going. Humans have two hands and peripheral vision after all.

Edited by Ozadu
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, AliceInCheesecakeLand said:

Yeah naw, IMO : The ui is too big and clunky to use and might cause more problems then fix em, [ Im a sucker for minimalistic ui ], I also hate the fact you would stand still just to open your inventory that will just irks me.

That just my opinion

From a developer perspective, I also don’t like the idea of further fragmenting the UI.

I already hate the fact that we have two separate “phones”. I wouldn’t want to add a separate UI for inventory while still keeping the same UI for things that also interact with the inventory indirectly (ie: resource gathering)