Lumber mill Job

LUMBER MILL JOB IDEA

I been up by the lumber mill area quite a bit as of late and always wondered why not have more use from it, it's pretty cool up there and the place is perfect for a job. My idea for this job pretty much is like a steps thing.

-You gather up the wood that comes in or chop it from somewhere if possible.

-Stock pile the wooden logs.

-Insert into a machinery to become planks.

-Once turned into planks  you stockpile them.

kinda of the concept in steps, of course a bit more cleaned up than that but that is just giving the basis of the idea. 

The place is the and unused and i really would love to see this as a job. Maybe you can shop the wood yourself or saw it, I think there is allot that can be done with this job. Having the ability to clock in as worker there and be payed ever 5 mins or by the log. Labor jobs like this and warehouse type jobs feel like they are lacking in the city so I would really love to see more of them be implemented.  I mean this could even be a two man job, who knows. But I thought I'd share my thoughts on this and see what the community thinks of it.

Please share your thoughts and ideas on this, I would love to see them. If this in anyway could be possible I think it would be a great job opportunity and something different.

b9d18795c7d09c9bd79cc8f5e7815f31.jpg

All pictures taken by me within BLRP server.

bded4cb1c475b3d7d4d8414f2b5ee8e9.png

Edited by Missladee
  • Like 9

I like this idea and I also agree with Storrent on the trucking job being apart of this in someways. I know they have the trailer with all the logs in the back accessible and this would be expanding a job and creating one for more experience. +1 

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 2