Whitelist Server Petition

Kota

7 hours ago, AtomicGinger said:

Honestly if more people would exhibit selfLESS rp vs selfISH rp this wouldn't even be an issue. But a lot of folks seem to care more about THEIR experince than others. I personally RP to entertain whomever I come across. I don't RP to make myself laugh. I do what I do to give others a good experience. If only more people could be like that. *shrug*

I agree with what Johnny said, when you RP, you shouldn’t be thinking about your experience only, you should also be trying to consider what the other players involved want out of the experience or if they even want to be apart of the experience. People shouldn’t be forced to RP with you if they really don’t want to be apart of the RP, even some of the heavier whitelisted RP servers have this as a rule to try and consider what other people are are feeling and if they’re having fun or not.  You shouldn’t be trying to have fun at others expense, you should try to make sure others are having fun aswell as yourself.

29 minutes ago, Hoopsure said:

People shouldn’t be forced to RP with you if they really don’t want to be apart of the RP

Sometimes I don’t want to RP with cops, can I just ignore them while doing illegal stuff? ? ..joking ofc lol