Patch 3.0.1

Serpico

39 minutes ago, Justin Trigger said:

Vehicle repair kits used at mechanic shops will repair your vehicle fully at a cost of $500. - 
it actually repairs it for 1000,  so there either is a typo in the game or on the patch notes ? :P

- Vehicle repair kits used at mechanic shops will repair your vehicle fully at a cost of $500. The cost goes up as more Tow Truck drivers clock on duty.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Well fuck, RIP all thos people that die because of Ems getting stopped by AI.

Tbh AI is just trying to kill everyone..

Drive responsibly and it shouldn't be that bad.  Ran an entire shift as c op last night for 4 hours and was not disabled once.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Well fuck, RIP all thos people that die because of Ems getting stopped by AI.

Tbh AI is just trying to kill everyone..

IA Was improved dramatically last patch, I'v yet to try the new update but as Tiller said drive responsibly

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TiLLeR said:

Drive responsibly and it shouldn't be that bad.  Ran an entire shift as c op last night for 4 hours and was not disabled once.

This. IRL, ambulance don't drive 120 mph to a scene. In my state, they are only allowed 10 mph over the posted speed limit. Driving too fast is the real cause of most AI accidents (at least disabling ones).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brigid Ahren said:

That is it I am walking everywhere. I like the idea that it allows the tow truck job more rp then waiting for pd to tag cars. But I must say this city is getting costly to live here goodness. 

Don't pretend you aren't loaded. 1%er.

Edited by Bob Johnson
  • Haha 2

I can’t wait for the tomatoes I’ll receive for that reply, BUT..

I personally really don’t enjoy that change. I love the RP it brings with Tow Trucks and makes the job better than before. Don’t get me wrong on that.

What I hate, is that, my character is really wealthy and have clients. It is very unprofesionnal to show up at a meeting with a scratched, dirty or windows broken car. I used to carry about 20+ repair kits and repair as soon as a scratch appears, my fault or a local’s fault. And lets not talk about locals.. We all know their driving skills.. Sitting on a red light and one tries to get in your lane while the one behind you decide its bumper cars time. 

Also, 90% of the time its less expensive to just put your car in a garage and take it out. My experiences with tow trucks were very negative, taking way too long to come for a scratch or rear bumper deformed because of a local and I gotta meet with a client or simply not working (a bug I think?).

And last, forget offroading.. I loved offroading, now its almost impossible since most of the tow trucks can’t get where I go. Yes, drive carefully, but its offroading.. Bumps happen.

With that being said, I repeat, this is my personal opinion. I also believe that its not the final result but a work in constant progress.

I also would LOVE to see the repair kits repair the cosmetics of the car but the engine stays broken until going to a mechanic shop. 

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alexia Kade said:

I can’t wait for the tomatoes I’ll receive for that reply, BUT..

I personally really don’t enjoy that change. I love the RP it brings with Tow Trucks and makes the job better than before. Don’t get me wrong on that.

What I hate, is that, my character is really wealthy and have clients. It is very unprofesionnal to show up at a meeting with a scratched, dirty or windows broken car. I used to carry about 20+ repair kits and repair as soon as a scratch appears, my fault or a local’s fault. And lets not talk about locals.. We all know their driving skills.. Sitting on a red light and one tries to get in your lane while the one behind you decide its bumper cars time. 

Also, 90% of the time its less expensive to just put your car in a garage and take it out. My experiences with tow trucks were very negative, taking way too long to come for a scratch or rear bumper deformed because of a local and I gotta meet with a client or simply not working (a bug I think?).

And last, forget offroading.. I loved offroading, now its almost impossible since most of the tow trucks can’t get where I go. Yes, drive carefully, but its offroading.. Bumps happen.

With that being said, I repeat, this is my personal opinion. I also believe that its not the final result but a work in constant progress.

I also would LOVE to see the repair kits repair the cosmetics of the car but the engine stays broken until going to a mechanic shop. 

Keep up the good work.

I understand your point that you like everything to be squeaky clean and stuff. Local driving was improved in 3.0 or 2.9 I can't remember and I rarely have had issues with then hitting me. As for process you said your character is wealthy, utilise that as wealthy people wouldn't worry about a 2k repair fee for there 4.5 million dollar sports car, here's a real life statistic. It costs over 20,000 to replace the oil in a buggati. I feel that the repair price should designated to a certain price bracket of your car. :P

16 minutes ago, ImVexal said:

I understand your point that you like everything to be squeaky clean and stuff. Local driving was improved in 3.0 or 2.9 I can't remember and I rarely have had issues with then hitting me. As for process you said your character is wealthy, utilise that as wealthy people wouldn't worry about a 2k repair fee for there 4.5 million dollar sports car, here's a real life statistic. It costs over 20,000 to replace the oil in a buggati. I feel that the repair price should designated to a certain price bracket of your car. :P

Really? They literally ram me at red lights, right into my back..

I had one try to turn into my lane while I was stopped at a red light too.

The other day one turned into oncoming traffic and another drove down the sidewalk in front of Legion Square Bank without any other cars on the road or in his way.

And yes all recently since the 'improved AI driving' patch.

Honestly I feel the frustration from some things would help if we had more mechanic shops across the map. But not sure how that would work out though.

25 minutes ago, BlackMagic0 said:

Really? They literally ram me at red lights, right into my back..

I had one try to turn into my lane while I was stopped at a red light too.

The other day one turned into oncoming traffic and another drove down the sidewalk in front of Legion Square Bank without any other cars on the road or in his way.

And yes all recently since the 'improved AI driving' patch.

Honestly I feel the frustration from some things would help if we had more mechanic shops across the map. But not sure how that would work out though.

Only time locals have swerved for me is when I have my lights and stuff on. Never had anyone hit me off duty.

Probably just pot luck