Lost MC Jackets

Kota

44 minutes ago, speed said:

While The Lost is part of the base game, I wouldn't count on any custom clothing being added for the sake of RPing a specific gang. If you get it, others are going to want it too. And that's a slippery slope to go down.

I would say if it's possible 1 article of clothing per GTA canon gangs only would help with RP. I am sure there could be a shirt or jacket added for Vagos, familes and Balla's and I would gladly try to find those. Just for fairness.  Also having these options helps with the gang rule when we all have to be dressed similar.

Edited by KotaJon91
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@speed I want to push this subject again. As yes our group is asking for it but adding it opens up the chance for others to RP the club down the road or now. Not the mention we are trying to RP the lost and when cops show up saying your not lost cuz you don't have the jacket or you're not dressed like them it sorta ruins immersion a bit. From looking in the clothing store the balla's and famly have clothing options in the store that the NPC's wear allowing for easy RP as those gangs... However us trying to RP the lost don't have that option and it sorta sucks... Oversight by rockstar on GTA online clothing options. Just looking for 1 male and female jacket option. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 2

Doubt we are the first nor last people that will want to RP the lost. 

Also so it could change a color variation, not the whole item. Which the jacket it replaces has two blacks already. That looks the same so not sure it would be noticed if one of those very similar blacks were replaced by an mc jacket.

EMS and PD have been eating up clothing options to get new stuff this would be giving Civs a new clothing option for a change. For not just us but for anyone that wants to RP the lost now and into the future. At the cost of a color variation not even a whole article of clothing like the other adds have done. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 1

Can this possibly be done through the patches on jackets? Speaking of which, I can't seem to figure out. Every time I try to put a patch on it just shows up as a grayed out circle or square. I've found a few that seem to work for particular jackets but most of them I can't seem to find the matching one.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kiloriffic said:

Can this possibly be done through the patches on jackets? Speaking of which, I can't seem to figure out. Every time I try to put a patch on it just shows up as a grayed out circle or square. I've found a few that seem to work for particular jackets but most of them I can't seem to find the matching one.

Yeah I have had the same issue too. Honestly if there were Lost MC Patches for the jackets that actually worked or showed up. I'd be pleased with that. Most of them don't work for me at all. I know I have heard multiple people say the same. :( 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, speed said:

for the sake of your personal gang.

You're looking at it wrong. The Lost M.C. is not a personal gang but a GTA lore friendly gang that has appeared in almost every game since GTA 3. It's not like we made it up. And the fact the gang is represented on the server already with NPCs at stab city and the motorcycle club. And even have ped models that use the jackets... What I am saying here is Civs don't have the option due to an oversight on Rockstars part not making any GTAO clothing with lost patches on it when they released the biker DLC. This would correct this. 

47 minutes ago, Kiloriffic said:

I actually think fixing the decals to have a lost MC option that way we don't have to replace any clothing and we could just slap it on to existing clothing options. Would be the best route to handle this.

It's just disheartening when people shit on your roleplay due to the fact you don't look the part when looking the part isn't an option. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 2

Looks great, but I think it'll only work if you bring in multiple options for MC's, not just the lost, which would love for another MC to be brought into play, immersion wise of course. I get speeds point, as it does pamper to 1 group on 1 server. However if there were other options available other than just The Lost, then I can see it getting implemented. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

would there be any chance for the Lost MC mabyy getting the Patches? i dont know if its the Lack of some players way to RP, but people keep telling me that we are not the Lost ccause of the missing Patch on the back, it would help so much in RP if something could be done. have a great day.

• Like 2