Meth rework

Kota

Over all I like this idea and the extra steps needed to make meth instead of just sitting in an RV. The only thing I can see is if we use some type of gas to cause damage while cooking it without the PPE then the cops would also need said PPE and would this also be an added cost to the cops or no?

I hope some of this can be implemented as it adds more RP possibly to cooking meth as well as keeps people from being idle while doing it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

the perfect Primal Purple Crystal Meth - ( Named inspired by Krusty the crazy meth smoking clown) 

3 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

You use the Farmhouse in grapeseed with the meth lab in the basement to synthesize the meth and separate the pure ephedrine from the tablets. 

I really like this idea, I would love meth to be more interactive and more immersive for RP. I think it would be cool if the meth farmhouse would require more than just one person to do. More group projects definitively needed. Having the choice to still use the RV for lower quality quick meth for a less price, but still have some interaction instead of sitting around for it is great, want to make more money? go the fine high quality Meth route that would probably bring in more cash. The accidents like explosions and fire also give EMS more action and things to do. Coke has a process already as is, why not give Meth one too?

I am totally for putting on some gas masks and cooking Meth, sounds like a fun project with the guys if you ask me. Just don't put the wrong ingredients in. lol ❤️ 

Love the thought and steps put into this. Nice Job @Kota Taylor!

Also had to quote the primal purple meth comment. Love it haha. XD 

Edited by Missladee
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ren Yates said:

Over all I like this idea and the extra steps needed to make meth instead of just sitting in an RV. The only thing I can see is if we use some type of gas to cause damage while cooking it without the PPE then the cops would also need said PPE and would this also be an added cost to the cops or no?

I hope some of this can be implemented as it adds more RP possibly to cooking meth as well as keeps people from being idle while doing it.

I would assume PPE/Gasmasks could be a free item for the police and ems lockers

7 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

1. You would still gather ephedrine but this time it could be from bulk buying Sudafed at stores (could get a store raided and can trigger a police alert)

I like your overall idea but this part not so much... I see a couple of ways this could happen like they would after figuring it out buy it in smaller quantities so not to trigger it or they just buy more bulk and say screw it let the cops deal with them I got mine and then your store possibly gets shut down with stuff still on the shelf. At least still gathering it your store is not a risk but if its more for a business idea then I get what your trying to do here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

I like your overall idea but this part not so much... I see a couple of ways this could happen like they would after figuring it out buy it in smaller quantities so not to trigger it or they just buy more bulk and say screw it let the cops deal with them I got mine and then your store possibly gets shut down with stuff still on the shelf. At least still gathering it your store is not a risk but if its more for a business idea then I get what your trying to do here

Yeah, this was the part of my idea I wasn't so sure of myself. But I was trying to figure a way to maybe incorporate businesses... So a business could tech risk their shop to make some cash selling to meth cooks. Definitely not a perfect idea and needs to be flushed out some more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kota Taylor said:

Yeah, this was the part of my idea I wasn't so sure of myself. But I was trying to figure a way to maybe incorporate businesses... So a business could tech risk their shop to make some cash selling to meth cooks. Definitely not a perfect idea and needs to be flushed out some more. 

An idea with incorporating businesses as a whole could be to have it so where the product needed to be purchased by them would need to be given to in the hands of a delivery driver. Whether that delivery driver chose to accept the illegal call and to deliver that product for them, or could possibly rat on the business and kind of incorporate the police as well. It's in RP hands. I'm not too sure about how this would all work, but basically if a delivery driver were to accept the call, then they would have to do "x" to get this shipment or something, and then delivering it without being caught.

If there were no delivery drivers on, then there would be no way of getting this product. It's a very basic / broad suggestion, but maybe others can go off of this, and expand / make it better. I hope this comment makes sense.

Edited by Jax Taylor
  • Like 3

Just reading your proposed changes seems like hell to program, but then again I'm not a developer.

I, for one, would like to see a flat increase to the value of drugs as they carry so much more hard labor and risk than say, scuba diving, and for much less money. The drugs are damn near impossible to sell on the street without getting busted which adds up really fast and puts you at odds with the police. 

I think scuba diving is a solid 90k per hour with very little risk and very little downtime while you could spend an entire hour just cooking a few vans of meth only to have a lions share of it seized or worse, actually sell it slowly enough that you won't ever get caught for maybe 25k per hour total, this is assuming you can sell 20 meth every 5 minutes for an hour without getting caught and including the hour you'd have spent making no profits while cooking the stuff.

I've personally given up on meth, while it requires less effort than weed to produce, it takes about the same amount of time and weed sells for about the same amount minus the stinky dirty money. I HATE the dirty money, I like to go out with just enough joints so I can sell them all and then stroll up to the police with empty pockets and not a care in the world. "Fancy seeing you here officer!"

8 hours ago, CRACKMASTER said:

The drugs are damn near impossible to sell on the street without getting busted which adds up really fast and puts you at odds with the police.

Be a smarter criminal to start and have a plan

8 hours ago, CRACKMASTER said:

for one, would like to see a flat increase to the value of drugs as they carry so much more hard labor and risk

Prices are pretty fair and balanced not much labor involved and again if your smart when selling you might no get caught not to mention times when cops may not be on it's a free for all criminals 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had a few more thoughts here. Actually, this one was inspired by talking with @gibbs_gg

Ability to maybe have mobile kits be set up anywhere but once set up they become stationary and can not be moved unlike the RV. This would allow cooking in places other than the RV maybe buildings example being able to cook in the farmhouse in grapeseed or in a trailer in sandy but once you place the mobile kit you can't move it at all and you're stuck there. Unless you destroy it and move somewhere else and use another kit. Could also smoke up the same. 

Obviously would have to set up spots where you couldn't cook like PD and the hospital personal apts and what not... But I feel this would be able to add to roleplay and the same old same old of how meth is done. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 1