Increase Store Robbery Payouts

SgtMiami

I've been planning on robbing a store with a group of people, and for the most people I try to hire they all say it's not worth it. I believe the payout system has to do with the amount of cops that are on duty but even with 1 cop on duty, getting $750 from the cashier is kinda harsh. Everything in the city is well priced, to repair your car costs $1000. I believe a decent payout from a robbery would be around $5000 when 1 cop is on duty, if 6 cops are on duty max it out to $40,000. Reply below, and please let's keep the conversation civilized.

The cheapest pistol is $3500 (around to $4500 with a safe amount of ammo), firearm license is what? $20,000? a safe crackling kit is $2000, if you steal a car as a get away vehicle that's $500 per lockpick. Doing a one man heist and not having to split with the robbers $2000.

Edited by NixonJones
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dakker said:

I agree that there should be a small buff to the robberies, but I feel like it shouldnt be that drastic. Somewhere in the range of 2000 - 12000 would probably be better for this kind of buff IMO. 

The cheapest pistol is $3500 (around to $4500 with a safe amount of ammo), firearm license is what? $20,000? a safe crackling kit is $2000, if you steal a car as a get away vehicle that's $500 per lockpick. Doing a one man heist and not having to split with the robbers $2000 is pretty bad; let's wait for more responses.

I believe $40,000 may be a little bit excessive depending on the situation but I do agree 100% that $2,000 is ridiculous, let me also say that on top of what Nixon Jones already stated robbing a store is not easy, it is actually quite complicated to success at doing it and escape the LSPD. A different solution to it would be adding BANK robberies, harder to pull out but with a greater reward. (out of topic, we need chop shop :) )

• Like 1

I agree that robberies should have a higher payout, but not that high of a payout. I think 20k max would be fair enough. However, i do think it would be cool if when you rob a store that a player owns, you can get all or some of the money that they have in the safe on top of the baseline amount. This way people would actually stay at the stores that they are renting and protect them, it gives more opportunity for RP and would make for much better scenarios since people actually have something to lose/gain.

store robbery's are rp based and thats what they should be focused on , rp only/ not money makers. Wen me and friends decide to rob a store , its legit for the rp interaction not for the cash payout. The whole hey i have a hostage (usualy a friend) get across the street basic scenario gets old fast. Now if that same scenario would give you a legit payout ...Cops would be bogged downed in robbery after robbery. As a no life cop. im already not a fan of robberys since a meta (we have a hostage) is already in play , fml if this was a every 10mins thing

Edited by Kilo

19 minutes ago, Kilo said:

store robbery's are rp based and thats what they should be focused on , rp only/ not money makers. Wen me and friends decide to rob a store , its legit for the rp interaction not for the cash payout. The whole hey i have a hostage (usualy a friend) get across the street basic scenario gets old fast. Now if that same scenario would give you a legit payout ...Cops would be bogged downed in robbery after robbery. As a no life cop. im already not a fan of robberys since a meta (we have a hostage) is already in play , fml if this was a every 10mins thing

Are you saying most of these robberies should end up in a shootout or having the robber turn himself in? It's role play based, but the city is ran by money, some people play for money and others role play as a hobo on the streets. We have legal jobs, and we have illegal runs that police don't even know they are doing them that payout hundreds of thousands of $$$, for something like a store robbery that is fun, stressful, dangerous, rp based, adrenaline rush when trying to escape the cops, you gotta have a good payout for that man...

• Like 2

I’m all for the larger payouts. This being said I’m also for 60 min jail times to balance these payouts. 

Also if clean money is money that has a paper trail and dirty money is money that doesn’t then why don’t store robberies pay out in dirty money? Ever since implemention of dirty money I’ve wondered this.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

I’m all for the larger payouts. This being said I’m also for 60 min jail times to balance these payouts. 

Also if clean money is money that has a paper trail and dirty money is money that doesn’t then why don’t store robberies pay out in dirty money? Ever since implemention of dirty money I’ve wondered this.

I would agree with you as well when in regards to giving dirty money, my only problem with it, the dirty money is too easy to clean and provides little to no RP value buying a cigarette for 2 million :P. I think once Dirty Money is more of a "time based" process rather than an instant, a larger payout for now would suffice. 

• Like 3

On 4/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Merr Khan said:

I have done my fair share of robberies, I will say the payout should be more, but not because I don't get enough money. 

It's because a robbery normally cost me $20-40k in subsidizing the income for all parties involved. If I have 2-3 partners, 7-10k is not enough to split. So I always "rob" the Atm with my bank card, And split that. 

After adding the additional $20-30k in fines, robberies IMO have to be the most expensive form of RP on Badlands. 

I wish some sort of mechanic could be implemented to reward those looking for RP, over those looking for quick gains. 

Maybe a white-listed robber perk. Where the store pays you more then a default Danny, cause it knows your not a fuck. 

^ This.  It's literally the most expensive form of RP in all of badlands.  Merr hit it on the head.
I love RP and want to have good scenes.. but this is just simply harsh in expenses.