Twitter Police

r3v0Lt55

Is there something that can be done about the open drug selling, dirty money laundering, finding more robbers to hit up 24/7? Everyone by now should know that anything you put out there on the "interwebs" is there forever and able to be seen by anyone. So why doesn't LSPD have a task force out there in some basement of some lovely mother ? that comb through peoples Facebooks and Twitters looking for these kinds of people?

Personally it aggravates me getting spammed with twitter ads for these criminal activities and nothing gets done about it or investigated. And on the other side of the coin for the person putting the ad up how lazy are they being in their illegal endeavors. If twitter was able to be used against them in a court of Los Santos then they would be forced to stop using it for their shady deals and be force to get out there and meet other people in the criminal underworld.  Way more enriching RP for them getting out there in back alleys with briefcases of money instead of sitting at 2/6 spamming ad for their "Dank Ass Ooey Gooey Sticky Icky Green". \

Or maybe just an option to /mute Twitter that way I can be in peace :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brendan Thomson said:

I had someone tell me I was metagaming for reading their tweets about me passing them at the weed fields.  (I saw them with my eyes and was not paying attention to twitter at all).

Its definitely frustrating.

It shouldn't be metagaming. We can see Twitter too. It's stupid to even think it's meta

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brendan Thomson said:

I had someone tell me I was metagaming for reading their tweets about me passing them at the weed fields.  (I saw them with my eyes and was not paying attention to twitter at all).

Its definitely frustrating.

Tweets that are read by Police are not metagaming! Police all the time can see Twitter and or if we had facebook is open to the public that all can see if they don't want you to know then they should not Post it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Serena said:

Or maybe a dark web diff chat that is "anonymous" (still has your ID obv for reporting purposes)

I definitely +1 this idea. Would be interesting to have this added to a phone feature or something, could give RP for the criminal world a better light.

I was kinda think about a system like this. FIB main office would have a data bank that collects all twitter posts and combs through them looking for a series of crime related words. 1 word alone tweeted out would not cause anything to happen but if you tweeted out lets say 5-8 (or whatever number worked for balancing) of these words during a storm cycle then FIB would flag your account and send personal information linked to the account to the local PD. What PD would do with that information would be up to their seniors but I was thinking along the lines like having your twitter account flagged for criminal behavior would result in PC.

https://gyazo.com/b6cac21333ada2bfe95d538bddf3e328

Help fight the good fight against the Sticky Icky.

Edited by r3v0Lt55
not finished
  • Like 2