Nerf pistol and taser whip

Mia

One pistol/taser whip and downed seems too OP to me given the range and the lack of skill involved. I particularly don't like it for the taser given that u are trying for a non-lethal option and the suspect might stop short in a chase or double back at you and get clobbered by accident (q tackle, I know). It would save the trouble from 'muscle-spasm' knockouts too. Ideally, pistol whipping would be another button all together but finding free buttons for new keybinds is an issue. So, 2 whips to down a person is my suggestion. Hoping this is even possible.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vDrop said:

Disable the whip entirely, that's my vote lol. I hate pistol/taser whipping. 

watching crossfire is one thing, doming your partner when you're 5 feet away with the whip is another.. lmao +1

@vDrop SULLY NO!

Edited by Oscar Wilde
I had to..
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The whip is almost always an accident or friendly fire whenever I see it.  I have only seen like 10-20% of times it was actually used in defense or to down someone.  I honestly would be all for having the pistol whip attack moved entirely from the game.

I just get my broken bottle out and shank an asshole if I have to melee!!

I am +1 for just removing pistol whipping entirely.  lol

Edited by BlackMagic0
  • Like 2