What shows is everyone watching?

vDrop

Well, being a father of two, and having a girl whom LOVES watching TV, I tend to find myself watching shows like never before. Just curious what everyone else is watching.

Chicago PD & Fire
Station 19
Lethal Weapon ❤️
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones - Whenever it decides to come back
Colony - Just started watching this
I'm also a big nerd for Wrestling, lol

There's a show on USA I always wanted to watch, Robot? Thoughts? 

• Like 1

Really happy to see someone else enjoying Lethal Weapon as I am. Loved the movies, but really love the transition to TV. Great cast. 

@Flori YES! Mr. Robot, thank you. I definitely want to give that show a try. 
@Shush   The Office will never get old! Didn't even think to add it to my list. Think I've watched all seasons at least 5 times now. Great to just have on. 
@AdventureBob I never could get into iZombie, but I also never think I gave it a fair shake. All your other shows you watch are great. I'm behind on all the DC shows though.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AdventureBob said:

Well since Lethal Weapon is going to be cancelled same with Brooklyn 99 now. I'll have zero shows to watch until the new seasons for the ones I currently watch.

Let's hope not! Latest is that they are just in jeopardy, there's no official cancellation. Absolutely love the show, but after reading the article regarding Wayans and Crawford, kinda a little turned off. 

Edit: Never mind, I read a new article, apparently S3 MIGHT get renewed, but if it does, it won't have Crawford as Riggs. Yikes. Not sure how that'll work, but wouldn't be the first time I've seen a star removed and replaced. 

Edited by Drop

On 5/11/2018 at 11:42 PM, AdventureBob said:

Well since Lethal Weapon is going to be cancelled same with Brooklyn 99 now. I'll have zero shows to watch until the new seasons for the ones I currently watch.

I would edit my other post for the 2nd Time, but it looks like we are back in biz! 

Latest news has Lethal Weapon renewed for a 3rd Season, with a replacement for Riggs!... Sean William Scott? This should be interesting....

13 hours ago, Drop said:

I would edit my other post for the 2nd Time, but it looks like we are back in biz! 

Latest news has Lethal Weapon renewed for a 3rd Season, with a replacement for Riggs!... Sean William Scott? This should be interesting....

That might be interesting.... Also B 99 is coming back for their 6th season too another network picked them up.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you're looking for something which is more on the serious side of things, i highly recommend Suits or Peaky Blinders, Suits i got hooked on straight away but Peaky Blinders took me around 2 or 3 episodes to really get into. White Collar is another series worth watching, it's similar to Suits but overall less serious.

Towards the less serious side of things i'd recommend Rick and Morty, again this took me 2 episodes to get into and then I loved it, i was previously someone who berated it before i had watched it, but once i had watched it I certainly saw why people were raving about it.

Not necessarily an "official TV series" but more of a Youtube cartoon series, is The Big Lez Show, some people love it (me included) and others can't see the funny side of it. If you're interested in widening your viewing themes i'd definitely suggest watching an episode, it is a cartoon that was made as a joke between some friends, also in the first season the visual aspect is not the most appealing to say the least.

Hope the ones i listed give you something to sink your teeth into :D

• Like 1

Just started HIMYM for the third time, lol

And one series that I have binged so hardly was Bosch. When season 4 got out I watched it in 2 days :D I really recommend that series for people who like crime series. 10/10. You can find it on Amazon Prime. :D And on HBO Nordic if you're from Scandinavia :D

• Like 1