John Bakersfield

John Bakersfield

Hi there beautiful people of LS,

I've been around the city for about 2 months now, so I thought it was about time to give a little information out about myself.

My real name is Thimo and I am 19 years old.
I am just the average college student in real life. ;)

About John Bakersfield:

91E5F5E7164A89156C9A9979DBEC9C454B49BF9D

John is a 21 year old guy, who as a young guy, hung around with the wrong people.
He did this because he has always been the black sheep of the family, not having a job, not having a girlfriend, not having the proper education.

John however, had his own dreams, of becoming rich. That's all that really mattered to him.
Dealing was the way to go back in the days, because he couldn't find a job that he liked without any education.
He was quite the kid, running away from cops, having to keep his circle small. 
This lead to a bunch of mental problems like depressions and just being tired because of always having to watch his 6. He couldn't cope with this in his own city anymore, which is why he chose to move to Los Santos.

A fresh start, that's the way he liked to see it.
Wanting to keep his record, and more importantly his conscience clear, he aims for the bigger picture.
A job, a wife, a group of trustworthy friends and a large group of connections. 
John is after the good life, and when he gets there, he will live it to the fullest!

I hope this gives a good impression of me and John Bakersfield.

Greetings,

John Bakersfield

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...