Vehicle tweak requests

D. Torretto

• 9 months later...

@Merr Khan I'll need to borrow the keys of your garage someday, you probably have many sweet rides by now!

My suggestion would be open a thread about "Car balancing" so people can point out those prices or configuration of cars that are most out of line. Leave it open for quite a while so there is enough info and then filter the small tune up that might not be worth the time, and then address only the big cases that really stand out.  My suggestion would be also focus on changing prices than tweak the driving unless it's a big issue, since price changing is way more simple than tweaking.

22 hours ago, Merr Khan said:

Dominator GTX - top speed 110 mph - Price $785K 

GTX goes 120 mph stock, 130 mph fully upgraded. Still not as good as the normal Dominator tho.

I feel like 150 mph flat, 160 mph downhill would be great. For it, since it has a slow acceleration and heavy like every muscle cars.

Edited by Alexia Kade

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly make it where we could use the control and shift on a bmx? You can maneuver a bmx with body weight in real life so i figure it wouldn't cause a problem? It could possibly introduce some roleplay into the city with tricks and stuff as not being able to move forward and back on the bmx limits your movement a lot. It's not a SERIOUS issue at all but I assumed it would be an easy implementation and would add a lot of fun to your standard bmx.

• Like 1

• Serpico locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

So I know the rat bike looks like shit, But online it's one of the fastest top speed bikes yet it is one of the slowest chopper style motorcycles in badlands. I ask that it could get a better top speed, not acceleration as the acceleration seems fine. 

Also, I notice there are no sissy bars available on bikes. Not sure if that's a limitation on FiveM but it's missing from the mod menu for certain Biker dlc customizable bikes. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Kota Taylor