Burglar jobs?

Maybe random hostile npc's spawn inside these homes when you trigger the robbery as well maybe a dog or a person waiting to defend the home... and if so it's auto alerted to PD and will allow for a higher chance for better loot when this happens. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 4

So it's a cool idea, and obviously, a lot of people like it. I guess my concern is for the people that like to RP at these locations without doing something illegal. How would this affect them?

According to @Kota Taylor, the world is ending because the Lost MC club has a market in it. So I'd like to avoid similar meltdowns in the future.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, speed said:

So it's a cool idea, and obviously, a lot of people like it. I guess my concern is for the people that like to RP at these locations without doing something illegal. How would this affect them?

According to @Kota Taylor, the world is ending because the Lost MC club has a market in it. So I'd like to avoid similar meltdowns in the future.

What if we add a barrel or something that adds a break in to the house? This of course would alert PD immediately no matter what neighborhood they are in, but once "clocked in" as a thief, you will have the arrows available to you. or add a thief option to the business center like for cab drivers and such. That way only someone clocked on as a thief will see these arrows and be able to interact with them? This way, those who want to RP there will be able to, those who want to steal can still steal at these locations, and it might even enhance the RP even more. Imagine them unknowingly entering the home while people are roleplaying and having to sneak about. Could be interesting at the larger properties. what do you think @speed and the rest of the community?

Edited by Connor O'Shea
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, speed said:

IMO whoever decides to RP in these open buildings know that they are available to everyone, even if they "claim" them... I think bringing mechanics that enable the burglar jobs or markets only bring more interaction among players that RP in those locations and the players that would use them for the new stuff. Brings their worlds together somehow, I like! 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Connor O'Shea said:

What if we add a barrel or something that adds a break in to the house? 

I wouldn't make it a job option at the center, more like you suggested, something similar to wine. At the entrance of the property or hidden somewhere, you start the "robbery mission", and then you see the markers. So people RPing that they leave there don't have to see them unless they start the mission themselves.

Maybe not even put markers at all, let them be invisible so the burglars have to search and find the valuable stuff.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Flori said:

I wouldn't make it a job option at the center, more like you suggested, something similar to wine. At the entrance of the property or hidden somewhere, you start the "robbery mission", and then you see the markers. So people RPing that they leave there don't have to see them unless they start the mission themselves.

Maybe not even put markers at all, let them be invisible so the burglars have to search and find the valuable stuff.

@Flori

Thank you, I am loving all of these extra additions, I might update my OP to add what ppl have suggested, so that should the devs decide to implement, they will have the OP, and updated OP to go from. Seems like a lot of people would like to see this implemented.