EMS Appreciation

Kota

I would love to thank Lili for her hard work for the EMS department as she works hard for it, because she loves this server and the people in it, as this love comes out from her good heart.

I believe she should get more appreciation, not just from me but others too.

So thank you @Flori :x 

Edited by Alexandra White/Grandma
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• speed pinned this topic

Nice , ok so i already posted this under the ems section so if u are not part of ems or police you could not read my previous comment but now ill just repost it under this new forum . I would like to compliment Jerome Esquire IV . i know hes new to ems but everytime i have run into him as a cop hes has been professional and his rp is on point. Keep up the good work man ems suits you good :) -(Kilo Woods) 

Edited by Dars
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanna give a BIG THX to the EMS "24062"...sadly i cant remember his name. I try out dive at north/east part of the map and recocnize to late that im out of stamina...so i fall into a coma. I think a moment about to call EMS but have not much hope he will get to me in time. But he made it...and rescue me. Was a awsome job he did...also cause of the long way to my position!

sry for my bad eng.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank and show my appreciation for all of EMS!

On-duty as LSPD, EMS play an essential role for us and the professionality and friendliness of the ladies and gentlemen at the EMS create a pleasant experience to the interactions we have day in and day out.

I feel safe knowing that you have my back and keep up the good work saving lives!

A special thanks to Melina @Victor for always treating me with the utmost care and kindness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all EMS and for what they do, especially the seniors!

I want to take a second to thank and congratulate @r3v0Lt55 on his promotion to Ass. Chief! Jerome has always been a friend, and just a really cool guy PD, EMS and Civ. Keep it up! I see good within you! :)

I would also like to thank @Brigid Ahren and congratulate her for getting her promotion on Chief Paramedic and being my friend, I know this happened a while ago, just been busy and not been able to post this! She is really bright, funny and entertaining! Thank you for being you!

Whilst I have been on Civ, my best RP sometimes is with the LSFD faction so thank you for providing me with that experience... Keep it up all! ?

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1