Cat Ears as Clothing Option

Serena

Cat Ears?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Reuben ~ Reckonity said:

Please no, if I start hearing people going "Nyaa" i'mma load up the rifle and shoot on sight (obviously a joke). Plus clothing should be the least of concerns considering we're going through a major change with RP style, Whitelist and a lot more. 

I'm surprised, I thought you'd be first to be on board. uwu boy.

Although, I don't see any difference in this vs a... Idk, pig mask? There's lots of worse things out there, if we're going to use that logic :)

Edited by Serena

3 hours ago, Jordan.S said:

Personally I think all clothing options should be available going into 2.0, unleash more customisation. Doesn't matter if it's jeans, cat ears, mask, etc, having the options to really tailor your character is a good thing regardless?

The issue is, to bring in custom clothing, we have to replace something that already exists.

17 hours ago, Serena said:

please God no

6 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

Add it and Skinny Jeans

Did some muckin' around and it turns out the generic-lookin' jeans that overwrote the skinny ones are designed for use with belt badges like the LSPD detective ones. If we ever got SRT or a Gang Task Force, those are what they'd use to prevent clipping.

Edited by Storrent

i’m going to vote no as, if to add in custom clothing it replaces something that already exists, i feel like cat ears will be used by a much smaller group when compared to the other hat options available. that being said, there are quite a few military-esque hats i don’t see people using that could be the replacements maybe?

i think if any replacement is going to be happening, it should be for an item that is more practical/everyday within RP and i don’t see cat ears as that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luna said:

i’m going to vote no as, if to add in custom clothing it replaces something that already exists, i feel like cat ears will be used by a much smaller group when compared to the other hat options available. that being said, there are quite a few military-esque hats i don’t see people using that could be the replacements maybe?

i think if any replacement is going to be happening, it should be for an item that is more practical/everyday within RP and i don’t see cat ears as that

I don't think they can choose what it replaces, correct me if i'm wrong but they're made from that specific model making it almost impossible to do what you've said, I agree though, if we had the chance we barely use the Miltiary Camo hats.

37 minutes ago, Reuben ~ Reckonity said:

I don't think they can choose what it replaces, correct me if i'm wrong but they're made from that specific model making it almost impossible to do what you've said, I agree though, if we had the chance we barely use the Miltiary Camo hats.

They can, it's just difficult. I was thinking the duplicate items, like 3 different hats for 4th of July as one example...

• Like 1