Officer Appreciation

Kota

Just would like to shout out the Police Department, who are actually quite cordial and understanding. Had a run in with Officer Woods out by a farmhouse in the Senora. Had been stopped, so I complied, but was surprised when he had to search me for leaving an area known for drug trafficking. on my person he had found a small amount of marijuana which I had told him I use for recreation, but in my car I had plenty more. He explained that since I was cooperative and a first time offender, he significantly reduced my charge, and I walked out with my car.

Point to the story is, the police are just doing their job, and if you can make their job easy for them, they tend to be a whole lot nicer to you. Most times you won't even be punished, or punished much more leniently. My charges were reduced by more than half just because I was nice.

Thanks LSPD. Keep up the work but not too much. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• speed pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to give a huge shout out to @Maple Moose and @Dars for the craziness i saw them deal with tonight, aswell as my interactions with them. I watched them do there best to help some new players who barely knew English, they played the whole thing out not only professionally but completely in character. Not only was it some of the most entertaining stuff I've seen since I've been here but i think they did genuinely help this guys get a start in the server. Also i had i few interactions with both of them tonight helping them and them helping me. Its been one of the best nights I've had just being involved in. Thanks again for that, and you guys definitely deserve a raise or something :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shoutout to Kilo and Marley for being two of the most amazing trainers I had. And congrats to Kilo on Sgt. you definitely deserve it. And to Steve Young for all the incredible work you do with interviews, etc. and I could go on and on but I'l just mention a few more I think are absolutely great: Merr, Kota, Javier, and TilleR. And there are more but I'm trying not to leave a novel here so I'll stop here for now.

• Like 7

I dont know your name (cop) but 2 weeks ago you noticed me walking around the drug areas. you tailed me to see what i was doing. i saw you so i didnt sell. you pull me over 2 minutes after.and even though i blew through 2 lights and i assume YOU KNEW i was dealing .you never once tried to pull any meta gaming on me even tho my van was packed to the brim with drugs you still let me go. (maybe because i said i was trying to get home before the storm) anyways. thanks for not busting my balls

• Like 2